januari 21, 2011

12-year-old raped by brother on mum’s orders

Malaysia - AFTER being raped by her brother on her mother’s orders, a 12-year-old girl was given over to a loan shark to settle her mother’s debts.
Since the incident 14 years ago, the victim, who only identified herself as Lili, has turned to prostitution to support herself for the past eight years, reported Harian Metro.
“I blame my mother for my situation now. I will never forgive her,” said Lili, 26.
She said her ordeal began after she went back to stay with her family after living with an aunt for nine years.
“After I was raped, my mother gave me to her loan shark who repeatedly raped me.
“I escaped and told my aunt what my mother and brother had done and she made a police report,” said Lili.
She added her family was in disarray because her mother had also “sold” four other sisters of her 10 siblings.
Lili was taken in by the Welfare Department after her mother and brother were arrested, but moved to Kuala Terengganu once she turned 18 and started to work as a prostitute.
She has three children, two of whom she gave away. She is currently expecting her fourth child.
She is caring for her third child but plans to put her fourth child up for adoption.
> A Kuala Terengganu traffic policeman was pierced in the neck by an ornamental tree branch while trying to apprehend a motorcyclist on Sunday.
Kosmo! reported that Kpl Robuan Ahmad, 50, was on his way to work when he spotted a teenage boy riding a motorycycle without a helmet. The motorcycle also did not have a licence plate.
Kpl Robuan and another policeman gave chase on Jalan Lapangan Terbang in Gong Badak and Robuan rammed into the youth’s motorcycle to prevent him from escaping.
“Robuan was thrown on to the road divider and was pierced in the neck by a branch of an ornamental tree planted there,” said state police chief Datuk Jamshah Mustapa.
He said the youth managed to escape while Kpl Robuan was sent to the Sultanah Nur Zahirah Hospital for surgery to remove the branch.

Sumber : Click here